Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Terra Madre/Salone del Gusto and the Slow Food International Congress

I'm incredibly excited to be selected as one of the 200 US delegates to go to the International Congress and Terra Madre this year!  Whoo hoo! While I'm there I will be using this blog as a way for people in the US to see what I'm learning and experiencing. I will also be posting what people would like for me let the International food community to know about Cincinnati, it might be suggestions on how to fix the food system, food policy, traditions, stories, dreams, etc. So please let me know what you would like for me to relay about our food culture.

Here's a video that gives you a taste of what this conference is all about:


Thanks Slow Food for giving me this opportunity and all of those to helped and continue to help me get there!

To read posts specifically for Terra Madre bring your cursor to the right hand side of this webpage. It'll have a Categories section. Select Terra Madre and you will be able to see all of the posts pertaining to Terra Madre.

No comments: