Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dinner Parties

I haven't been able to write in my blog in a really long time so I'm doing two today. Here are just a few pictures of the great things that my friends and I have made at different dinner parties we have had.

The first one we had delicious beer bread, wilted salad, upside-down mushroom tartlettes, and stuffed acorn squash. YUM!!!

The third picture is of a dinner we had where my friends and I made farinata, dolmas, fried squash blossoms filled with garlic scape pesto and goat cheese, kale tahini salad, and tzatziki sauce... We also had goat knuckles, deer burgers, chicken, beef and a bunch of other meat. Oh man I love these dinners and the creativity!! Thanks guys for such great food.


If I have time I'd like to give you the recipes for all of the things I made. Hopefully I'll have time!

No comments: